Cast Line CX-Tron series
CX-Tron series is a high-end cast film line for producing PVC cling film. The film can be used for manual wrap and automatic packaging machines.
CX-Tron series uses the most advanced extrusion system including a planetary extruder for processing PVC dry blends into high quality PVC film. The line has noticeable advantages over competitive equipment:
- Better melt quality due to the outstanding mixing capability of the planetary extruder – better mechanical and optical properties.
- Wider process window because of the unleashed mixing and feeding parameters that are impossible with single screw extruders –allows down gauging / faster process setup.
- Minimum shear during melting reduces overheating, therefore less chance for degradation – allows reduced use of plasticizers; fewer interruptions for cleaning.
- Recycled scrap-fluff made by grinder can be metered directly to the extruder feedthroat – minimizes processing waste.
- We also offer C-Tron series for processing PVC pellets.
- Parameters of the line are similar to the CX-Tron
Die and Downstream Components
- Cast Die – coat hanger type, and computer designed flow channel geometry for flexible PVC – no dead zones causing material degradation.
- Easy Die dismantling – minimizes production down-time.
- Increased cast roll diameter – better film release.
CX-Tron series winding system consists of an automatic three spindle winder with easy ready-roll unload and core insertion – shortens indexing time, can be upgraded to a fully automated winding system.
|Nominal Net Film Width, mm||1500||1700||1900|
|Slit Roll Widths, mm||280-450||280-450||280-450|
|Thickness Range, micron||8-20||8-20||8-20|
|Extrusion Output, kg/h||350-400||360-400||380-400|
|Mechanical Line Speed, m/min||280||280||280|
|Core ID, mm||76,110,152||76,110,152||76,110,152|
|Roll OD, mm||Max. 320 Min. 120||Max. 320 Min. 120||Max. 320 Min. 120|
|Raw material||PVC dry blend||PVC dry blend||PVC dry blend|