PVC Blown Film line BX-Tron series
BX-Tron series is a state-of-the-art high speed blown film line for producing superior quality PVC cling film, innovative
technology producing either single-ply or two-ply film for manual or automatic packaging.
BX-Tron series uses the most advanced extrusion system including a planetary extruder for processing PVC dry blends into high quality PVC film. The line has noticeable advantages over competitive equipment:
- Better melt quality due to the outstanding mixing capability of the planetary extruder – better mechanical and optical properties.
- Wider process window because of the unleashed mixing and feeding parameters that are impossible with single screw extruders–allows down gauging / faster process setup.
- Minimum shear during melting reduces overheating, therefore less chance for degradation – allows reduced use of plasticizers; fewer interruptions for cleaning.
- Recycled scrap-fluff made by grinder can be metered directly to the extruder feedthroat – minimizes processing waste.
- We also offer B-Tron series for processing PVC pellets.
- Parameters of the line are similar to the BX-Tron
Die and Downstream Components
- Blown Film Die – annular with computer designed flow channel geometry for flexible PVC – no dead zones causing material degradation
- Easy dismantling of the die – minimizes production down-time
- Downstream components deliver film accurately to the winder – eliminates film stresses and wrinkles
- IR gauge read-out sensor – instant quality film control
Trim take-off system and a Grinder
BX-Tron series is equipped with a trim take-off system and a grinder. The fluff can be metered directly into the extruder feedthroat –minimizes losses in material.
Fume take-away system
BX-Tron series shrouds the bubble – guarantees perfect fume evacuation.
BX-Tron series winding system consists of two automatic back-to- back surface winders.
|Parameters||BX-TRON 1500||BX-TRON 2000||BX-TRON 2500|
|Layout Width, mm||1500||2000||2500|
|Slit Roll Widths, mm||280-400||280-450||280-450|
|Thickness Range (One ply), micron||6-20||6-20||6-20|
|Thickness Range (Two plies), micron||12-20||12-20||12-20|
|Extrusion Output, kg/h||210-250||310-350||360-390|
|Net Output, kg/h||200-225||300-310||350-370|
|Mechanical Line Speed, m/min||120||120||120|
|Core ID, mm||76, 110, 152||76, 110, 152||76, 110, 152|
|Roll OD, mm||Max. 400 Min. 200||Max. 400 Min. 200||Max. 400 Min. 200|